on 26 May 2009
Having just written a really detailed review of my experience of this DVD only to answer the 'phone and come back twenty mins later to discover the whole thing had been erased I have taken a deep breath and started again.
I'm thirty six and although fairly youthful looking was gearing up to having some botox in my forehead and perhaps some fillers further down the line. In Feb I came across an article on Eva and her exercises in the Daily Telegraph. The thing that got me excited was that Eva and her assistants were almost wrinkle free, had no sagging and toned and glowing complexions. Reportedly they looked years, even decades younger than their ages. I have just completed my third month. The biggest change has been to my cheeks; I have never had prominent cheekbones or any sort of definition to my rather round face and had always envied the toned look that so many celebs/models have when they smile - you know, the tautness running from the mouth corners up to a nice high, round cheek. Now, when I smile or pucker my mouth slightly there is a great difference in my upper cheeks which prior to the exercises were flat as pancakes and now are noticeably rounded with an obvious definition/ slightly concave and toned look to the lower part of my face! I don't have lines round my eyes but the area below my eyebrows is certainly less puffy. My jaw line is sharper and strangely, my lips which are already full appear more prominent. I haven't made my mind up about my brow lines which although fine have recently begun to bug me; some days I feel they are less noticeable. I am carrying a few more pounds than I would like so am impressed that the work I've done so far is showing through the extra padding. Re the DVD, I would have liked an intro with perhaps some photo's of Eva BEFORE she discovered these exercises - she started them aged fifty. The overall quality is just about satisfactory though I agree more care should have been taken with editing mistakes which are annoying. However, I am delighted with the improvements and would say that the proof of the pudding is definitely in the eating!
22 Comments| 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?