on 27 December 2007
I've had 2 pairs of these and BOTH have gone the same way.

When I first bought these I thought "WOW! These are great". The sound was rich and detailed, they fitted well and were very comfortable.

Then, after a couple of months, I started to lose sound from one of the buds, causing the balance to shift off centre. This gradually got worse until the phones were unusable.

I thought I'd just been unlucky and, because I liked them so much, I stupidly bought another pair only to have exactly the same thing happen after another 2 months.

I'm currently in the process of complaining to Sennheiser.

If you do decide to buy these then make sure you keep the receipt, but If I were you I'd save yourself the trouble.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.