Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now Learn more

on April 9, 2011
Wow...that is the perfect word to describe this soundtrack. I pre-ordered it a long time before the movie was released in cinema. Then I got the email three days before the film came out. However, even though it did not arrvie until one week after the movie was out, I was not too dissapointed. AT least, I wasn't after I listened to this musical masterpeice.
I love the Potter Soundtracks and listen to them all the time ( infact they are the only music that I like). This one met up to, and exceeded my expectations of what a soundtrack could do. The scores convey the emotion they should and that is what i looked for in a song : something that can make me feel a certain way, whether it be happy, sad or even angry.
Fantastic piece, spectacular composer. I would recomened this product to everyone !
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink