on 22 March 2011
I bought these some time ago, I use them for recording purposes with the Boss Micro BR. I find them rather good and comparable to more expensive headphones that fellow recordists use.
Yes they are bass heavy ( just what the doctor ordered for my sons drum & bass music) but this aspect does not bother me when recording guitars including bass, ok they are not the best money can buy but for my needs they are fine and are a great price. If they bust I may consider spending more but at the mo, they do the job.
We do a lot of recording using varying equipment some expensive some like mine not, all my fellow enthusiasts have nothing but praise for the quality and price these phones offer.....
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?