on 7 March 2013
All I can say: I loved this! I devoured it over too days, even though it was quite a busy time for me. The way Mafi captures the doubt of being insane, being right or wrong, and the feeling of loving someone you can't have is devastatingly accurate! It is a mix of dystopian fiction and psychological thriller with just a twist of humor.
There is a line I still remember from it: "All I know about Shakespeare is that he stole my name, and spelled it wrong." Is what Juliette says, when Warner brings up Shakespeare.
Of course we hear about the white bird sometimes, but it is not nearly as important as in the first book, which I think is to demonstrate Juliette's building mental strenght.
I'd say that I would almost recommend this for anyone with a taste for dystopian fiction and romance. Or fantasy. Or thrillers. It is definetely better than the first, which is, in my opinion, a rare sight in books.
I deeply adore Unravel Me, and the ending shattered me completely - ;) -
Anyone, everyone - READ. THIS!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details