VINE VOICEon 11 December 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My rotary shaver being past its best the opportunity to try a high specification Braun foil shaver was just too good too miss. The shaver is neat and comfortable in the hand. It's a little bit noisy, but not too bad. But the disappointment for me is that it just doesn't produce as close a shave as my venerable rotary. I've waited a couple of weeks before passing opinion because when I switched to electric after many years wet shaving the instruction book said that I needed to use the shaver for a couple of weeks before making a judgement. The Braun booklet doesn't mention that but I did give it a couple of weeks. Sadly it just doesn't shave as close. Net result is that if I am going out in the evening I definitely can't get away without a second shave of the day.

The cleaning cartridge dock is far too large to be accommodated in our bathroom and I can't really figure out why the shaver sits at a somewhat odd angle in the dock.

The cable from the unit is one of the old stretch coil types but that means that it is under tension which with a two pin plug also means that it can simply pop the plug out of the wall socket.

All in all rather disappointing.
7 people found this helpful