Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 7 February 2008
I found this very easy to use. Certainly compared with another package I trialled. There is a lot of jargon in this type of work and as a novice there is a whole new dictionary to learn. A lot of the sounds at first seem quite basic but I'm hoping that as I pick up experience that combinations and effects will improve them.

I easily added midi-track drums, bass and some effects then an audio track from my guitar. Then created an mp3. I can tell that there is still a lot to learn but I also found that there were things I wanted to do and havn't found how - like varying the volume of one track. Early days. For the price I thought there's little to lose.
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?