on 25 January 2014
I am so sure if I agree fully with the other reviews although I am honestly a big fan of Peter Ward having read few of his other books . I was really keen on reading and finishing this book but it came out as mixed feelings for me.

The start and end of the book are pretty good, well written and clear but somehow, I lost it in the middle part. I am not sure if the author really keep focus on the subject in some chapters. I felt lost a couple of time despite putting some real effort to follow. I think with a little bit more editing and re-reading, the book would have come out much better.

A couple of photos to illustrate all of this would have been a welcome addition as well.

Nevertheless, this does not really affect my liking of P. Ward work but perhaps this is a book slightly less in quality compared to the others.
Highly recommend "Rare Earth" which has been critically acclaimed.
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink