on 8 March 2007
First I was suspicous of this new model due to the first negative review, but my suspition proved pointless when I actually bought the item encouraged by the following positive reviews.

I live in Cambridgeshire where Classic FM and BBC Radio 3 receptions are notoriously poor with ordinary FM tuners. But with this DAB radio, reception is near perfect with high reception level. No inerference even with my PC at my work place. Only occasionally it gets interference in some parts of shops, builings or on bus where interfering signals come and go. But normally that's what happens with any DAB radios.

I listen only to classic music and some jazz music, and sound is superb with enough detail and warmth if you set the bass boost on.

Only difficulty I found is that the sliding lid for the rechargable battery never opens again once it's closed. I had to struggle to re-open it for an hour until I stuck a lump of blue-tack on it to force it open without damaging it!
0Comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.