on 25 August 2012
Having used these set of lights on roads at night, some of which aren't lit, I can say that these lights do what they're supposed to do. I recommend you also wear a hi-vis vest, just in case the batteries run out, but thankfully this hasn't happened to me, and I always carry spares. The battery life when the lights are on the constant setting is pretty good, and roughly the same as what is stated by the maker. The build quality is decent, and changing the light settings is as easy as pressing a button on the back of the light casing. Fitting the lights is easy enough, and will require a screwdriver to tighten the brackets around the handlebars and seatpost. The only things I had problems with were opening the lights casing to put in the batteries (they are included), and getting the front light to fit around my handlebars. I may have slightly larger handlebars than average, but I had to remove the rubber strips that go in-between the handlebars and the bracket. They're obviously provided to stop the lights from sliding, but if you tighten the bracket enough this isn't an issue.

I have a more detailed review on my site, along with some close-up photos and a video of the lights on their different settings. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
22 Comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?