on 13 January 2011
So I bought this power surge device to control the mess behind my main lounge TV. I have a satellite box, a home cinema system, a Wii, a cordless phone and the TV itself happily plugged in and working just fine.

It's difficult to say how good it is at surge protection as I don't believe we've suffered one - maybe we have and this stopped it from killing our devices? Who knows?

Aside from the surge protection, if nothing else, I have managed to put all my electrical devices through one simple and clean power socket rather the mass of plugs and extensions that I had before. For that alone I think this is worth 5 stars.
What's this?