on 21 March 2012
I've bought this game several times before and it is an excellent game that is easy to play and a lot of fun. I would fully recommend it if you get the original game.

Unfortunately the game that I bought from Gizzmos 4 U isn't the original - it lacks the 'R' which would indicate that it was the original product (check on your game bag, the R is in a small circle near the name: Bananagrams) and the individual letter pieces are half the weight of the original game and have a hollow back to the them. It is very different to the original game. My thoughts that the product may have been changed were dispelled when a friend received his game a week after my order and it was the same as the first game of bananagrams I bought.

If I am wrong and the game has changed, then I stand corrected. This game was no way as good as the original and I am very disappointed with the product I received. My marks above are for the fake (or new?) version.
14 people found this helpful