on 4 December 2010
The one problem with this book is that I don't like any of the bags in it - and I mean any of them! So obviously I feel disappointed. I find the designs clunky and awkward and none of them anything I would remotely like to make. I am very fond of fabric bags so this is a surprise.

However, this bag really is a bible as far as techniques are concerned. There is so much advice and information about making the various bits and pieces involved in piecing a bag together that it is a worthwhile book to add to your collection. I'm hoping it will help me to produce my own designs; at the moment I'm going to use some other patterns to get started with. It's just a shame I don't like the patterns in here.
55 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?