on 22 October 2012
I have been upgrading my desktop computer and monitors constantly over the past 10 or so years, but the speakers have always been an afterthought. I have had the same old 5.1 Creative set for ages and they have served me well.

Why I didnt upgrade the speakers sooner, I will never know!

The T40s arrived today in a modest box and were easily urwrapped and plugged in. The finish is lovely in gloss black and the controls have a very solid quality feel. The speaker-to-speaker wire is long enough to span my two 22inch monitors with a little to spare. Others have said the audio input lead is a little short but at 2m is long enough to reach my tower on the floor from the top of my desk twice over.

I went straight to Winamp and played a good range of my favourite music and was very very impressed. So much so I decided to share my experience on here (Orbital is still playing very loudly as I type). The sound hits you like a 'proper' set of speakers and gives you that 'oh.. thats what this is meant to sound like feeling'.

All in all I cant recommend these highly enough. If you have been listening to music through the same old PC speakers for years I urge you to upgrade, your ears will thank you ! ... your neighbours may not.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.