on 10 July 2008
Zombie showed in his other films that he can give you an edge of the seat ride to thrill every fibre of your body without sticking to any accepted formulae and he does it again with this horror classic.
Re-writes have been common throughout the history of theater, originality being a modern view of what makes good entertainment, so it is, in my opinion, great to see some of our better films being given a fresh airing.
The cast of this film as listed at the top of the page are without a shadow of a doubt the 'A' team in movies of this kind and hopefully will be used together a great deal more.
Malcolm Mcdowell is out of this world as the strange Dr. Loomis and Brad Douriff just makes me want to see what's behind me everytime he comes into the picture - and he's a good guy.
With this Zombie re-make, we get a history lesson, which surprisingly has been omitted in all of the Halloween sequels, so all the more welcome here.
As a lad I would always check behind the door of my bedroom for Michael, convinced he would be there waiting for me - I watched the original at an inappropriate age - and laughed this memory off as I went to bed after watching this version but found a gnawing insistence, a doubting dread that my door was safe to pass through and that Michael wouldn't be there last night.
Ladies and gentleman - Michael is back!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details