on 24 January 2011
I have to say that I am NOT a choral fan (although I have very wide musical tastes, liking everything except opera, house and garage!). Indeed, this is the first choral work I have bought for many years.

Like many people, I've often heard Il salmo Miserere mei Deus by Allegri. But, as I arrived back at work after lunch today, I was just about to get out of the car when this new recording was being played on ClassicFM.

I was spellbound by the clarity, tone and range - even on my old FM radio in my 10-year-old Astra. At that point I had decided to buy it. So, I'm converted. And, happily delighted too.

As a P.S., I should mention that I don't normally write reviews for sites such as this, but it's the most remarkable recording I've heard for a long while.
0Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?