on 11 January 2014
I bought a battery powered MP3 player as I needed one to be 'ready' when appropriate as I have tinnitus and found it be useful to 'mask' the noise and my old USB charged one would always be flat at the wrong time,As a player it seems fine,it's a little plasticky but well made anyway,I found the instructions to be next to useless as they are poorly translated and it seems like the first couple of pages are missing so it was a while till I realized how it worked.
Upon figuring it out,it's okay and easy to operate but the FM radio is completely useless and I could only find one station and I have no use for the voice recorder,the bundled earphones are awful too.
Overall it's not bad for the money but be prepared to replace the earphones.
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink