on 29 October 2013
I have recently jumped ship from iPhone to android. What stopped me doing this sooner was the simple fact that I couldn't leave behind the beauty and build quality of their products. Well this case certainly put that niggling issue completely to bed! This case makes my (incredible) Note 3 feel solid , and dare I say it, actually look like a big iPhone.
The case is beautifully made with quality materials and fits better than I imagined it would. All of the cuts are located with absolute precision. (Although be aware, that headphones with larger 3.5mm jacks will not necessarily fit with the case on. That said the headphones that come with your devices fit just fine). That is about the only down side to his case in my opinion.
In short, I love the way this case looks and I love the way it feels. I'm hoping that spigen will soon start selling the bumper bars separately so that you can change colours when you feel like it. (Spigen, if you're listening, a stainless steel or aluminium one would be amazing!!).

5 stars thanks.
0Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?