on 30 January 2012
I have been thinking about this carrier for a long time but I just could not make my mind up between the wast choice of them. I now have a toddler waying 12kg and wanted something that I can use for his only nap in the day and when he is tired of walking as I don't want to lag our large pram with us to do this (especially on recent holiday). He has got used to the carrier in no time and both of us are very comfortable with it. He feels save inside it and has slept there with no problems at all. It is very easy to use and with little practice you can put the baby in and out with no hastle (I used to use the cloth slings but they are much more tedious to tie and secure than this).
I am sure this sling is as good for small babies as it is for my toddler (but I cannot comment on the experience), but I would like to stress that this is the only carrier I have found that actually goes higher up under the arms of my toddler to make him sit safely inside it and even with him moving I am confident he is ok there. I have tried few other carriers and none have made me feel safe. Also, this could mean that a smaller baby could be a bit wobbly inside this carrier and might need some extra padding to feel secure.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.