on 22 March 2010
I was quite weary when I bought this as I understood the physical dynamics this machine needs to endure.

I have to say when I received the box from Amazon before opening it I knew this is the real deal, that box was darn heavy :). After opening the box and removing the machine I was well surprised with the quality. Every piece I took out felt as solid as the previous one.

This machine has made lovely pasta for me and my wife, she has helped me a couple of times and it is great fun as well. I have made quite a few different types of batches and the machine is still working as it did on day one. One important note: You need to get your dough right, you cant have rubbish dough and expect the machine to do miracles.

I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
0Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.