on 21 October 2010
I was in two minds about this after some of the reviews here. I took a chance and bought it.Arrived promptly, no complaints there. The unit is about the easiest thing I have ever set up and Im no technophile.
It was also set up with a new TV I had never worked before as well. YOu just follow the very straight forward instructions, plug it in, choose a channel on the two boxes that works best and away you go. Transmitter plugs into the video scart on my Sky HD box and receiver plugs into the scart on my Sony TV.

I have found that you dont need to have the little flaps up on top of the transmit and receive boxes and if anything having them down helps reception. THe picture isnt perfect but what do you expect? Its a wireless signal off a £50 plastic box. The picture is fine for a second room. If I want the full HD works I will go to the sitting room and watch the main TV. For me this is a perfectly good solution to TV in the conservatory without having to pay £10 a month plus £60 set up for multi room. Very pleased.
11 Comment| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.