on 3 March 2013
I am enjoying this...as I read it seems as though I am re-taking parts of my English O'level! I can remember being taught areas of this at school to the point that I did not understand certain areas then and do now! We are never to old or young to take a refresher course.
Added: 9 Jun 2013. The more I read and re-learn...if anyone is struggling/wanting to improve their English this book certainly has areas that will help. I used this book to help clarify a matter with a nephew concerning his English homework and in other areas of communication. Brilliant. Money and time well spent!
11 Comment| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?