I have been taking these multi-vitamins for a few months now, initially because they were made from pure ingredients, and seemed well balanced as a supplement. They contain the usual vitamins and minerals in good quantities, as well as several extra special additions.

I have continued to buy them because I feel good when I take them. I have plenty of energy, and find, too, that they seem to have a good effect on my nerves--I can work longer without feeling restless and wanting to move around. This correlates with what another reviewer said about leg cramps disappearing when she took this product.

My hair and nails have been healthier since I began taking them, too, which suggests to me that they have had an overall good effect on my cellular health.

Further, this really exceptional product is reasonably priced, the third excellent thing about it!
|11 Comment|Report abuse| Permalink