on September 16, 2011
I've had this on my iPhone for about six weeks now. It clips snugly into place around the phone with neat cut-outs for all the phone's features. Once on, there is very little play in the case and it certainly doesn't feel loose or in danger of falling off, but it's still dead easy to remove when necessary.

The case is hard plastic, but has a really nice, soft-touch, rubberised feel to it. This is useful because iPhone 4s have a tendency to slide around unless placed on a perfectly flat surface. My phone no longer randomly jumps off the arm of the sofa when I'm not looking! The soft-touch feel to the case certainly isn't a cheap application either; I carry my phone in the pocket of my jeans and so far there are no signs of wear on the case at all. And despite the soft-touch finish, the case is still smooth enough to slip in and out of my pocket easily.

A word of warning now, the sides of the case finish flush with the screen of the phone, so the screen won't be proteced by a lip if it were to fall face-down as it would with, say, an Apple Bumper or other chunkier cases. However, the benefit of this is that the phone still feels slim with the case on.

The case comes with a free screen protector, which other customers have reported problems with. I can't comment though, because I've not used it. I'm not a fan of screen protectors and prefer to trust myself to be careful and not scratch it.

All in all, I can't complain. It's exactly what I wanted from a case and it has a quality feel to it.
What's this?