Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 27 July 2001
By 1988, I'd gone off Doctor Who to the point where I couldn't even watch the show anymore as I felt it had become so desperately poor.
My interest in the show was only revived when I was passed a copy of this story on VHS to watch. I really remembered why I had become a fan of Doctor Who in the first place. It is well paced, is full of atmosphere and includes some of the most famous scenes from the show's history.
The DVD remastering means that the episodes have never looked or sounded as good and the extras are an interesting diversion which add value to this release.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this DVD to any fan (past or present) of Doctor Who - a great place to start a DVD collection.
0Comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?