on 27 April 2011
This product is beautiful. I'd wanted it for a while as I am a fan of Jessica Galbreth's art work, so when I saw that the price was reduced, I bought it and am so glad I did.
I can only echo what the other reviews have said about everything that's included. It's all packaged very neatly and the book is lovely. I only had two small niggles, that the book isn't in colour - as I felt this would have looked beautiful and secondly that the cards aren't as thick as I would have liked. That said, they're not flimsy by any means, I'm just used to mine being on a thicker card.
As I said they are only small concerns, I was still very pleased with this product.
What's this?