on April 3, 2012
I've been running for a couple of years, and these headphones are fine. Not amazing - but fine. Positives: they don't move around much, (until I get very sweaty - and frankly that applies to every pair of headphones I've tried). They are well priced - much lower than ones I've had before, and more comfortable. They continue to work as well as when I bought them.

However, they do feel a bit cheap and plastic-y and because they are not an ear-bud style fitting, there is considerable outside noise. Listening to podcasts or audiobooks or radio while running, it annoyed me a lot when I couldn't hear over passing traffic - and it effects the music quality too, which is all a bit tinny.

These headphones are cheap, and work fine. If you are fed up with paying for expensive sets, which fall apart or keep falling out of your ear (as I am) then give them a go.

I have recently bought a similar pair by Phillips:Philips SHS8100/10 Earhook Headphones which are very similar in price, but feel nicer, and are an ear-bud style. If you prefer this style, I would buy these.
What's this?