on 5 September 2013
I downloaded this for my holiday and saved it for the penultimate day. I couldn't put it down; it was a lengthy book (something you don't necessarily consider when buying the kindle version) but I was even reading it on the journey home as my husband drove. Usually I feel sick if I read as a passenger, but I must have been concentrating too much to notice.
The plot is well thought out, the story is full of suspense and the characters plausible. This would make an excellent film and I can think of the perfect actors.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink