on 31 May 2011
Decided it was time to have an upgrade in the T.V. department so went to Comet to have a look at some. After about an hour of looking through the mountain of T.V's we took down some product codes and went online to find the best price. Hadn't really looked at this T.V. for long in the shop but I'm really glad I wrote down the product code!

Really hard to find any user reviews but did find a few videos and some information which made me think this may be the T.V. for me. It has some really nice features and is pretty easy to use and navigate menus.

Telly looked great when we got it out of the box and the stand is easy to put on but you will need 2 of you to do it. When I plugged in the Sky+HD I was blown away with just how good the picture was, for the vast majority of things it feels like you are stood right next to the camera whilst it is being filmed! Having the 4 HDMI ports is very handy as I can have the Sky+HD, Xbox360 and The 3D Blu-Ray player all plugged in without the need for an adaptor. The T.V. has the Cinema 3D built in which I was a bit sceptickle about at first but after doing some reading up it seemed like the best option for me - having 8+ people round and supplying them all with 3D glasses could cost you a fortune but as you can use the same glasses you use at the cinema you can pick them up for around 80p each!!! you also get 2 black pairs and a box of 5 coloured glasses free with the T.V. which is good.

Had 13 people round monday and they were all able to sit down and enjoy the amazing 3D programs I had recorded off of Sky, the major downside is there just isn't that much 3D content out there at the moment. I only got this T.V. as it was LED and had some good features, don't think I'd go and get any T.V. just because it does 3D. It's also quite misleading when you see adverts where they show things floating out of the screen, some things do look like they are floating in mid air but the majority of things just seem to go back really far as to give you a real sense of depth.

This is the only LED 3D TV I have really tried out but so far I've had no complaints with it. It is very good when you hook it up to the internet for browsing, iplayer, youtube etc. you can also get a cool LG Remote APP for Ipod/Ipad/Iphone which makes internet things easier. The 3D is good quality, HD viewing is amazing and the intelligent light sensor technology is very clever as well.

I would recommend if you have under £1000 to spend but do shop around as I got mine for £849 with a free 3D Blu-Ray player. Everyone that has watched anything on it says how great it looks and how much they would like one.

Hope this has been of some help to anyone as like I said there isn't much customer reviews so far. Def. get's my vote though!
77 Comments| 152 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.