on 22 June 2013
This product worked well with the first inks provided. I bought three packs of the inks recommended when I purchased it. They did not work! I'm disabled and not completely computer literate. I asked younger computer users to help! Having bought 3 more different inks(one worked for a short time) the printer does not work. I have been ill for some time now, being unable to attempt anything. I feel completely let down. Even to send something back you are asked to PRINT the label. No working printer!!
I wish that when you advertise a printer; the price and the make of the recommended inks are tested to make sure they do work. Or is the problem the printer and not the inks!
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink