on 8 July 2009
I bought this for a trip to the Western Isles of Scotland, and it did very well on this week-long tour. Just the right size to hold a Landranger map, compact camera, lightweight binoculars and snacks, along with spare batteries. I didn't have faith in the supplied map case, but I used the GPS holder to attach my Garmin eTrex for the trip - make sure to use the clip, and don't just rely on the velcro!

Unlike the other reviewers, I had no problem with the clip to the handlebar bracket. The only problem I've not solved is that I no longer have handlebar space for my front light - not a problem in the Highlands in mid-summer, but I'll need to find a solution before too long.
22 Comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?