on 21 June 2013
I'm really delighted with this buff. I'd never heard of them a month or so ago but someone directed me to a youtube video demonstrating their use and I was really impressed (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewVEK-AElDY). Since I've started using it, it has lived up to expectations. Mostly I wear it as in the picture so that the flappy bit protects my neck from sunburn (I know there hasn't been much danger of that so far this year, but better safe than sorry). The magic fabric is great for wicking the sweat away - I've worn it on 15 mile runs and the wicking/evaporation has been mega effective. Also, on those days when you're not sure whether you'll need a hat (either to protect from sunburn or cold winds) it's so easy to just scrunch it up in your pocket in readiness.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.