on 28 February 2014
I haven't read a review that's slagged it off yet. I got to agree it is a mighty fine piece of kit that does all I want it to. I'm in the Music and Recording industry so mine gets a good pasting most days... stands up to it well. It get crammed with Demos, SFX, Sound bites, and all sorts of weird and wonderfull sounds and messages/Notes to myself, can't fault it for any of those.... and all this for a great price.... What more can you ask for ?....... Well there is one thing, sadly, The only let down is the absolutely useless Battery life... If I get 5-6 hours a day I'm doing well... In reality it's time is 50/50... 50% use, 50% on charge... No really very good. Aay Samsung Boffins... Sort that and you 'll have a very happy chappy here, as well as many other no doubt......
For that Im sorry you loose a Star, (not that you probably care anyway as mine is just one review out of millions).... but my issue with the battery affects all of us... Yes I know you can get High mA portable plug-in Battery Power packs.. But I don't fancy carrying around something the size and weight of a Shoe Box just to get extended hours out of the Samsung. If I wanted that I would be dragging a Car battery, with DC adapter on it, around with me in a Shopping Trolley just to get better run time out of my dear pocket sized Samsung........ Somehow defeats the object, .. would you not agree....
P.S. Car Batteries and DC adapters are quite cheap at the moment, and go and ask the nice man at the Supermarket for a permanent loan of a Trolley for it...... I'm sure he will oblige you.....
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.