on 28 November 2013
Bought this for my sister who recently got engaged and had a beautiful natural sapphire engagement ring, and thought this necklace might make a nice Christmas present to match her ring. In the Amazon Black Friday deal this was £20, and I wouldn't have considered paying more for it. I can't believe it has ever sold for £126, I would never in a million years pay that much for it and I don't believe anyone has. The pendant itself is very small, the measurements are in the photos, and previous reviews mention the size, so I was expecting that. I have to say the packaging, which one reviewer deemed as being 'impressive' is just a black box, and you have to put the necklace together yourself (it's in a little plastic sealed bag inside the box with stickers on it)- so not really ideal if you're sending this to someone as a gift without checking it yourself, luckily I wasn't.
All in all, good for the deal price I got, and it is pretty, but doesn't have the 'wow' factor. Makes a nice present but I will be getting my sister something else to go with this.
What's this?