on February 16, 2014
I'm freezing my nuts off on a windy building site, but this has helped to make me much warmer. It keeps the wind off my neck and throat, and once you put it on it stays there, unlike a normal scarf which you have to keep adjusting all the time. Plus you can pull it up over your face for even more warmth. I've actually felt like doing some work since this arrived, it's that good!

My flat isn't very warm, so it doubles as an indoor hat when I get home.

It might seem a bit dear for what is basically a tube of cloth, but it's worth every penny. All my ineffective scarves cost more than this did, and I don't now have to look for high necked jumpers for work anymore.

It has a fairly large washing label on the inside, but this will pull out easily if you do it carefully.
What's this?