on 25 May 2010
I did buy this movie for my mother because my grant aunt is the actress. This movie has a very different meaning to me and a very different motivation to buy which might not be relevant to others.
Even tough I expected a bit more and gave it only 3 stars.
It is an interesting movie and for me surprising to see how the society (upper class) has been represented. If somebody is interested to about the life style of middle / upper class at that time, it is for sure worth watching.
I found the movie quite entertaining. Without my very personal reason to see this movie, I am not sure how much I would have liked it. I would not watch it several times (except to see my aunt).
11 Comment| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details