on 21 February 2012
I bought this game right after I played the demo for about 5 hours straight.
You get to race across a variety of races which have little to do with real ones. There are huge HUGE jumps that have nothing to do with reality either. The races are fast and full of action and thankfully not too short as you can get them in some other games. No 20 second lap races here. The sense of speed and height are great.
A very arcade racing game which is worth the money. Try the demo and if you like enjoy it, get it.

As I was playing the demo I found myself keep playing it and actively trying to get a better position and better time. I play many racing/driving games, and I never caught myself doing this since Test Drive 1 and Enduro Racer 25 years ago.

As long as you don't mind playing a racing game with almost no touch to reality, get this, it's a great fun game.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink