on 7 August 2012
I already have the Missing Manual for my Motorola Xoom and it has been a great help in getting my head around Android.

When I bought my new phone last week I asked the assistant in Carphone Warehouse whether it came with a manual, 'no' he replied, 'it's intuitive'. Well up to a point it is and I've found my way around the basic functions through a lot of trial and some error. Unless you know the phone is capable of performing a particular function, you won't look for it and then you're not getting the most out of it. This is why I bought the book, to ensure I'm not missing out on anything and to have something to refer to if I run into difficulties.

It wouldn't appeal to the 'techy' but I don't think it's particularly meant to. For someone like me - non-techy but with a reasonable grasp, it's ideal. Simple instructions in an easy to understand format and lots of useful tips.
10 people found this helpful