on 31 January 2014
(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Harlequin TEEN and Netgalley.)
This is book 3 in the ‘Temptation’ trilogy, and picks up where book 2 ‘Belonging’ left off.
**Warning – some unavoidable spoilers for books 1 & 2 ‘Temptation’ and ‘Belonging’.**
Rose is pregnant, Noah is in trouble for calling of his engagement to Constance, and Sarah is unable to court Micah because of Noah’s actions.
What will Rose’s father think to the pregnancy? What will be the reaction of the Amish community? And what does the future hold in store for Rose and Noah?

This was a good end to the series, but it wasn’t quite what I expected.

Rose was quite quiet in this book as she was trying to hide her pregnancy. I totally got where she was coming from, and her problems in confiding in people, but I also saw how it almost caused more problems. Rose’s pregnancy hormones also seemed to muddle her mind a little bit, and suddenly everything was about the baby.
Noah once again started this book by irritating me. I hated the way he constantly refused to change for Rose, and still expected her to be Amish, even after everything that happened. It just wasn’t fair of him to expect her to give up everything, when he wasn’t willing to do the same for her.

The storyline in this was okay, although things didn’t go quite the way I was expecting. Don’t get me wrong, things turned out okay, but it just wasn’t what I expected. Some things that I was expecting were a bit of a let-down, and I just felt like the book almost lost its way a bit in the middle.
The ending was happy, we got a proper ‘happily ever after’, and things fell into place that made this happen, almost to the point of this being a bit too fairy-tale-esque. It was a nice ending though, and I was glad that Noah and Rose were finally happy.
Overall; not what I expected, but a good end to the series.
7 out of 10.