Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

8 December 2015
Michael writes in an easy style. You forget you are reading a book and instead almost hear the words. This is a great book capturing hints and tips to help you be the best you can.

It doesn't lecture, it doesn't railroad you ... it just gently reminds and shares ways to get the best from you. It draws on known techniques, but also introduces new ideas to help inspire
and guide you.

This is a book you need to read whoever you are .... just starting out, it will set you up for life ... mid life, it will remind you how to keep on track ... and even further down the line it's a fantastic reminder to take stock of where you are.

If you only read one book this year, make sure it is this one. It will teach you how to balance yourself to find time for any others!

It tapped right into my core. It made me think of things I'd pushed to one side when I was busy thinking I was getting on with life. It woke me up again to me. It made me think about and remember who I am and how to rediscover me. I will certainly be using the suggestions given to try to keep me on track. I feel focused again,and it's awoken my ambitious side, but with a life balance view. I am in a different place to where I was in my mid twenties, older, wiser, and with a family. But that just means I have more to give not that I have to settle for less.

Great to see the paperback version is now available. Christmas shopping sorted! I think everyone should have a copy of this in their life.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink