on 13 August 2007
I bought the Forerunner 305 about six months ago and I never run without it now. It has helped me to focus more on not only my mileage but also on improving my times over the same course. I also use the heart monitor every time I run so I can monitor my heart rate both running on the flat and on uphill courses.

It is quite a large watch (as I have very small wrists) but this is overcome by wearing the watch slightly higher on my forearm which poses no awkwardness.

I found it very user friendly and easy to work with my laptop to download my workouts and plan further routes on my laptop to upload onto the watch.

An all-round good purchase which has helped my running to improve dramatically.
0Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?