on 12 April 2007
I checked my prices before I decided to buy this bag. This is the cheapest price I have found by far.

I was extremely pleased with this bag. I have a Canon DSLR, and probably four lenses I like to take with me, with the option of my flash gun and mini tripod.

This bag has enough space for all of that, and more.

There are four spaces for lenses, including my bulkiest lens, a Sigma 70 - 300mm. This bag is extremely well designed for any photographer, and I think its the thoughtfulness of the manufacturer which really impressed me. Features such as a screen wipe, specially built pockets for memory cards, and the waterproof jacket to protect the bag from sand or weather. The additional pockets also give you more than sufficient space to carry your accessories (battery charger, filters, etc) in, it takes advantage of every possible inch of space much more than most bags.

I found that most shoulder strap bags tend to get a little heavy after a while if I'm carrying a lot of kit with me. Your back and joints will probably thank you if you buy this bag! To add, it has neat little locks, to prevent your entire bag opening up and still give you decent access to your camera. The fact that the zips are on the side rather than a traditional top opening bag also have added a peace of mind factor for me - I don't feel quite so fraught at the idea of a pick-pocket gaining easy access to my beloved SLR. It should also pass the requirements to carry on board an aeroplane, so you won't need to worry about it being bashed around in the cargo. To add, the strap can be neatly adjusted to make sure that it doesn't flap around when not in use, or when being transported.

The swing feature is also extremely good and well thought of, and not a feature on that many other camera bags - certainly not with this capacity nor for such a low price. This bag is a must have for any photographer, perfect for going up on the hills, or roaming around the urban landscape and needing something which is secure, well built, and that makes the most of all the space available for all your equipment.

Alternatively, I'm sure most photographers would appreciate it greatly as a gift!
25 people found this helpful