Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 21 May 2012
Bought this quality razor after trying another double edge razor before this one, to check if I got on with a double edge razor concept.
This is a real joy to shave with, the weight of the razor, is in itself more than enough pressure to shave with. I've been using this razor since the 3rd April 2012 and no matter what make of blade that I've used, it has not cut me or left razor burns. It has a real quality finish and the handle has good grip, even if your hands are wet or have soap on them. The handle unscrews from the blade guide and top, where the blade is sandwiched between. The blade is held securely by the cast and polished head. The build quality is superb and will provide many years of quality shaving. What can I say quality german engineering again!
I use the razor mainly holding the end of the handle as it's quite small, but that suits me perfectly. My shave is now perfect every time and I will definitely not be using those over priced, over-rated cartridge razors ever again (you know the ones .... Gillette, Wilkinson Sword etc.... £10 for eight razor blades indeed!) not anymore! Fantastic!
What's this?