on 15 April 2014
These headphones are brilliant. Great bass, great quality, but maybe could be a little bit louder. The build quality of the headphones themselves is also very good. The one problem I did encounter, was with the headphone adapter that connects the headset to the controller. For some reason, whilst I was using it, the sound would crackle and some times cut out altogether. This is very annoying, especially in online games like Ghosts etc. I deduce it was the adapter at fault, as I tried both my controllers and it happened with both, I also tried other headphones I own and it still did the same thing. The adapter is currently in the hands of Microsoft being repaired, but I have a feeling that this may be a software issue.

I would have given this a 5 star review, but the adapter caused me considerable misery in trying to re-update controllers and try loads of combinations of things etc to check what was broken, so I have to knock a star off for that. Otherwise, a great product and very much appreciated.
4 people found this helpful