on 20 January 2009
I got this player only a few days ago and I have to say im impressed. At first I struggled with it as there was no user manual. I didn't know the user manual had to be downloaded from the AMG website(does seem quite obvious now!). The player looks great and considering all the features it's a bargain. However if you're somewhat impatient you might dismiss the player too quickly. Take the time to read the manual and guides on the website to learn how it works, its worth it.

The guides on the website for getting videos and you tube on to player are excellent and normally I wouldn't bother with these features but I followed it through - now I've got some real funnies on the player!

My next issue was getting music on to the player, it needs mp3 format music. Its now clear to me why everyone says convert your WMA files to MP3, anyway I used Windows Media Player 11 to rip all my CDs again and this time I converted them all to MP3 format and now I just use the Sync tab to get all my music on to the player. You can drag and drop but I haven't bothered as im happy using windows media player.

All in all I think its great value for money and even though I haven't used all the functions yet I am satisfied with my purchase. Battery life is good, I charged it for 3 hours and I used it going to work, during lunch and again on the way home which is several hours overall.

I've read some of the reviews about the earphones on this player not being good so I wasn't expecting much, but with my player I received a pair of ear-bud earphones that are amazing, they're far better than the ones on my ipod shuffle. So don't buy a new pair until you've tested the ones supplied with the player.
22 Comments| 170 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.