on 6 July 2013
Hello! I am twelve. A few weeks ago, I got this gerbilarium. I have two little gerbils, who absolutely love it! They dig in the sawdust, run up and down the ladders, and I've even caught them climbing up the sides! The tunnel that comes with this product is fantastic! Sometimes, my Gerbils don't even want to come out! It comes with a bottle and food bowl for the gerbils, and holders for them both. You can clip them to the blue/black wire bit, and there is enough room left over for a large wheel to be put in. that's what I've got. I definately reccomend this gerbilarium, but there is just 2 and a half things wrong with it.
The half, is that, because it's made of wire, if you knock it, it's very noisy.
The first actual problem, is the fact that is is quite hard to assemble.
The second actual problem, is that the water bottle holder is rubbish! It doesn't hold the bottle at all. However, this can easily be overcome using an elastic band, or piece of tape. That's what I've done, and now it's fine.
Also, I have to warn you, when the gerbils dig, they spray sawdust everywhere, and it often comes out of the wire section! I mean, it might just mean that my gerbils are over active, but my bedroom is like "Sawdust City!" I even found some in my bed!
Ah well, nothing a hoover can;t put right! :D
Bridget Turner, 12
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details