on 30 October 2011
I had mixed feeling about purchasing this book as I was put off by some of the negative reviews on here and also the price as considering this was a new release it was cheaper than I expected it to be.
I decided to ignore the reviews and give it a go and I was glad I did.
Although I like James Corden he does sometimes come across as arrogant and I expected the book to come across in the same way but it didn't. It was a very funny read and from the first chapter I was hooked.
Some of his stories had me laughing out loud especially the one where he ends up in a brotel in London on his way to a big audition and also the one where he was so desperate to be on tv that he phoned This Morning and spoke to Richard and Judy.
I also liked reading about how James and Ruth came up with the idea for Gavin and Stacey.
I purchased the kindle edition of this book and it was nice that some photos had been included at the end of the book as usually photos aren't included in the kindle versions.
The only complaint I do have is that in the kindle version a copy of his school report was included but it was so tiny that despite changing the text size to it's maximum size I still couldn't read it so it seemed pointless including it if it couldn't be read.
Overall a good celebrity biography that I enjoyed reading and that I would recommend for anyone wanting a funny read.
0Comment| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?