on 11 January 2014
Washer is vast improvement on our old hotpoint.
Far more programmes some that you can tailor further to meet your needs eg spin speed etc.
Quiet running motor and looks good. Clothes come out drier and one quick programme let's you do a wash in 30minutes. Very handy if your in a hurry.
The reason only 4 stars was the delivery. I'd read the amazon reviews of this washer and several said that delivery was quick and satisfactory.
Not in my case though. I ordered on wednesday afternoon and we heard nothing apart from the amazon website saying the washer had despatched. On the Monday we had a call from the carrier telling us delivery would be a week the following Thursday. This was totally unacceptable since we wash most days and the clothes were building up!
I offered to pay for quick delivery but the carrier said there was no quick delivery on this item and I would have to wait until the lorry was in my area I.e. the date they gave me.
Reluctantly we cancelled and reordered the same washer from co op website on Friday afternoon and it arrived on the Sunday morning an hour early of the e.t.a. The driver even rang us when he was 15 minutes away.
The co op price was also £10 cheaper than amazon.
I buy lots of items from amazon and like their service but just check when ordering large items about when the product will arrive.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details