on 8 December 2007
I have always admired the books on Email Marketing. They seem to appeal to your attention as if saying, "Take me and get rich!" I have read about 14-15 books of that kind and liked all of them. They are strong, masterfully written and highly inspiring. During the first week after the reading, I constantly search for a chance to start my email marketing biz. Fortunately, I have other interesting jobs to do, so it's not easy to start the first base.
I am always personal about the books I review, but I guess it's the best approach. The book is a must for those who search for new ideas in marketing and new opportunities in business. This kind of books is all similar. However, this one seems to maintain the reputation of John Wiley & Sons publishers and is extremely professional!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.