on 26 October 2011
So after reading Fallen I was rather excited for this one too! The cover is amazing definately just as eye catching as the first! I think it really draws you to want to find out what's inside! I like how it follows on really with the cover of Fallen, if seen seperarely you would just know that they are from the same series.

Although we see many characterstics still shine throughout this book I was hoping for more development within Lucinda's character, I thought she could have maybe matured a little but it seems she was very whiny most of the time about being away from Daniel. But I guess if we were in love like that we'd whine too right!! lol! New characters are introduced such as Shelby & Miles also Franchesca & Steven all with very different personas which is always exciting to read about!

Kate still painted some fantastic vivid scenes which I was able to sit there and see it all in my head so real in fact sometimes I felt as if I was there just watching on & I love that in a book!

I was lucky enough to read Fallen & Torment pretty much back to back after seeing them at Goodreads I couldn't resist buying them. Even if I had read them months apart I think I would have got right back into the storyline. I've really enjoyed learning about the Announcers Shadows as that is definately one of the things that kept me interested I was just sooo curious!

I think my review pretty much sums it up how I felt about this book and of course i'd reccomend just as much as the first of the series. There is a fab balance of Romance, mystery, humour, action & fantasy all in one series! How awesome!
2 people found this helpful